Go Green with Stone Secure Shredding
Stone is committed to protecting the environment today and for generations to come. The GREEN procedure is simple and is as easy as One, Two, Three…
Bonded employees place locked security containers in your place of business. The Consoles used are made out of Recycled materials… STARTING OUT THE PROCESS GREEN . Your employees place all sensitive materials in these secure containers without any preparation - staples, papers clips, etc., need not be removed
Uniformed, insured and bonded employees empty the full security containers on a regularly scheduled basis that best fits your business' needs. They then load the security containers onto our locked truck and transport the materials to our state-of-the-art shredding plant.
(GO GREEN & SHRED OFF-SITE)
When the materials arrive at the high-efficiency, low power consuming shredding warehouse they are shredded within 24 hours of pick-up. All the paper waste is recycled and the non-recyclable by-products are disposed of in a green manner.
A "Certificate of Destruction" is issued upon the destruction of your sensitive materials. (PRINTED ON RECYCLED PAPER) GO GREEN!
Why Should I Choose Stone and Go Green?
- We have very competitive prices in the New York market.
- You actively participate in creating a healthier environment now and for future generations.
- Our bonded, insured, background-checked Customer-Service-First Representatives utilize flawless security procedures.
- We have a program for absolutely everyone. From the household with too much mail to the City of Albany, we have you covered to Save Green!
Do your part for the Environment...Go Off Site!
Reason for off site shredding
- Environmental protection (reduces truck emissions)
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Increases recycling efficiency
- Reduces noise pollution
- Eliminates dust and allergens
- Maximizes employee efficiency
AND IT'S THE LAW
Below are laws associated with Confidential Document Destruction.
- 1974 Federal Privacy Act
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act